New dates for our postponed games, and any decision about games subsequent to the current postponement period, will be confirmed as soon as possible, based on discussions with the governing bodies and any further guidance from the UK government.
It is currently planned that the postponements will allow the games to eventually go ahead with supporters in attendance, in which case existing tickets would remain valid. Further information on this will be provided to supporters as soon as more details are known.
The following matches have been postponed:
• Tottenham Hotspur v United, Premier League, Sunday 15 March
• United v LASK, UEFA Europa League, Thursday 19 March
• Norwich City v United, Emirates FA Cup, Sunday 22 March
The following matches have also all been postponed:
• United v West Ham United, Women’s Super League, Sunday 22 March
• Birmingham City v United, Women’s Super League, Wednesday 25 March
• United v Manchester City, Women’s Super League, Saturday 28 March
• United v Middlesbrough, Premier League 2, Monday 16 March
• United v Newcastle United, U18 Premier League North, Saturday 14 March
• Chelsea v United, FA Youth Cup, Saturday 21 March